A “new” version of “Uncolorful” targeting Android devices. Still in the proccess of pre production, deciding what to change and what to improve over the Ouya game.
Finally it is online, you can download now, go check it out 😉
The game was updated with a few bug corrections and two new levels (for now). The fixes are:
- Character no longer beat the level dead (hope nobody has run into this bug :p);
- You can now select the options in the main menu with the directional and analogue stick (fine tuning needed);
In the oncoming weeks another known bugs will be corrected (sorry guys we have a lot to do in life, we can’t fix everything so fast 😦 ). Here are the things we plan to fix next:
- Change the colours you collect;
- Introduction of worlds separated by sets of levels (ie: “candy world has seven levels, water world has another seven” and so on and so forth);
- New cards;
- New levels;
- Fine tuned controls for speed runners;
- Improve audio quality;
- Improve overall graphic quality;
- Better performance;
That’s all for now people, hugs.
Yesterday our project, Uncolorful, was successful qualified for defense by the examination board, so, expect news and updates in the next days 🙂
Thanks everyone who download and rated the game (good or bad) and even who download by doubtful ways.
The game was submitted to evaluation by the Ouya, Inc© for evaluation and as soon it is approved the link down below will be available to push the game direct to your Ouya console, another platforms coming soon.